The best place to be for table top based wargaming in Dundee, Scotland! Come along and enjoy a tasty beer while playing your favourite games! 18's and over only!

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steven Young
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hello there!   Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:31 am

Hi there,

My name is Steven Young, Club Chairman and Admin for the Dundee Wargames Club here in Dundee!

I have been in the Table Top world since I was around 7 when I was introduced to the game by my friends older brother.  Since then I have played with hundreds of different miniatures in a vast array of games.

Current Projects

Praetorian Imperial Guard - Yes, the old classics from the Orks Drift days!  200 of these soldiers sit in the dark waiting to be finished!

Host of the Eternity King - A very sizeable force of Dark Elves and High Elves with a mix of Wood Elves in between.  WIP!

UCM Army for Dropzone Commander - Yet another large project that's desperate for my attention!
Back to top Go down
jasonjnoble

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Hello my name is Jason, and I play with wee plastic men.

Started gaming with the advent of HeroQuest and Space Crusade graduated to Advanced Space Crusade. Then found Games Workshop on the royal mile and then it was 40k second edition eldar. Picked up the paint brush after uni and have been gradually getting back into the gaming side of things.

On the Table
Eldar, eldar and more eldar. The goal is to have a full 3000 points for each of the major craftworlds painted up (easily have all the models in boxes littered about the flat - can you say 24 waveserpants) samihan is almost complete just need decent jetbikes to finish the force.

Space wolves - so so many not a lick of paint in sight.

X-wing (the king of all games you should all get playing - no painting involved)

Next project - thinking infinity, tho wild west exodus looks amazing and they have a kickstarter begining soon. Will depend if theres any chance of getting a regular game in. Then theres Arena Rex for skirmish level fun.

Back to top Go down
david michie

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Hello Steven nice to be here and thanks for the invite.

Oh you forgot to mention your beaten downtrodden UCM army for Drop Zone Commander.

Or was that on purpose.

Anyway thanks for the invite and see you around!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   

Back to top Go down

Hello there!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dundee Wargames Club :: Dundee Wargames Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: