The best place to be for table top based wargaming in Dundee, Scotland! Come along and enjoy a tasty beer while playing your favourite games! 18's and over only!

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

451st Finreht Highlanders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Craig Falconer

PostSubject: 451st Finreht Highlanders   Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:23 pm

Hey folks,

So thought I'd bring my WIP thread over from B&C and add it to the club's site - in no way influenced by Steve's nagging as I sat at the painting table last Thursday Smile.

In my head this will be a shorter condensed version of the B&C WIP blog but absolutely open to comments & advice - for context I've been out of the game for about 5 years now (2 whole editions) and am coming back to the table with a small guard force, building in 500pt blocks - once each is table ready I unlock the next tier - so if I ever do get a superheavy it'll be a block all of its own Very Happy

This means I'll be growing fairly slowly, building, painting and playing as I go - and my list will be evolving as well - I'm more about fluff than recreating the MSIGAOD force of my youth so don't expect my list to always rock tactically but want to build a alanced force that has a good chance of creating fun challenging games for both sides of the table.

So here's my efforts so far, the 451st "Grox Raiders" Finreht Highlanders...
Back to top Go down
Craig Falconer

PostSubject: Re: 451st Finreht Highlanders   Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:24 pm

First Half Squad

Trooper close up of tartan

The rest of the platoon

1st squad transport
Back to top Go down

451st Finreht Highlanders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1